Outside Scholarship Information
Mines’ students have the opportunity to apply for many scholarships that are funded from outside sources. The Financial Aid Office updates the Trailhead Financial Aid Resource page throughout the year with new listings of outside scholarships (located under the Student tab). Be sure to check the Trailhead page frequently.
Scholarship Search Tips
- Start as early as possible in researching privately funded scholarships.
- Consider community organizations, parents’ employers or other affiliations.
- Do NOT use search services that charge a fee and/or promise too much! Check the information available about scholarship scams here: Scholarship Scams and Services
Scholarship Search Sites
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- Pacific Northwest Scholarship Guide
- Indian American Scholarship Fund
- United Negro College Fund
- Gates Millennium Scholarship
Scholarship for Non-Traditional Students
For information on the Daniels Boundless Opportunity Scholarship contact the Multicultural Engineering Program Director.