Search for Scholarships
SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH SITES
Here are some helpful comparisons between top search engine sites
- Trailhead > Financial Aid tab (link on the left-hand side) > orange Scholarship box > Outside Scholarship Opportunities. You must have Trailhead credentials to access this page.
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- Pacific Northwest Scholarship Guide
- Indian American Scholarship Fund
- United Negro College Fund
- U.S. Department of Labor
- College Board
- College Connection
OTHER SOURCES INFORMATION
SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH TIPS
- Create a calendar: When you find a scholarship you want to apply for, but the deadline is too far out or has passed, put it on your calendar for when the application will open.
- Treat scholarship searching and preparation as a part-time, year-round job.
- Skip applications that ask for a fee or bank account information. Check here for information on Scholarship Scams and Services.
- Consider community organizations, parents’ employers or other affiliations.
- Search for things that make you unique: favorite brand of shoes, hobbies, activities, companies you want to work for, local organizations, professional organizations in your field, etc.
- Don’t disqualify yourself!: If you meet most of the criteria, but not all, apply anyway. If you are invited to apply for a scholarship, make it a priority. Don’t wait until the last minute.
- Follow instructions, meet deadlines, and proofread your application.
Colorado School of Mines
Financial Aid Office
1301 19th Street
Golden, CO 80401
Ben Parker Student Center, E160
1200 16th St
Golden, CO 80401
For scholarship questions, email email@example.com