General Information for Graduate Students

Current/ Prospective Students

If you have a question, we’ve heard it before!  Start here for the answers to our most common questions all students should know!

International Students

If you are a current international student at Mines, we have an office just for you!  Visit our International Student & Scholar Services Office.

If you are a prospective international student, Admissions is the best place to start.  Bachelor’s degree candidates should email and Master’s or PhD candidates should email

Leaving Mines?

If you are leaving Mines for any reason it can impact your financial aid for this term or future terms.  Whether you are leaving for a semester or for good, you’ll want to understand how that decision can affect your financial aid.