Submit forms to the Financial Aid Office
Forms will not be accepted without student CWID and name
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload securely to Trailhead (preferred).
- In person at the Financial Aid Office (Located in the North Atrium on the first floor of the Ben Parker Student Center behind the Cashier’s Office)
Monday through Friday, 8 am–5 pm
- Mail: Mines Financial Aid, Colorado School of Mines, 1200 16th St., Golden, CO 80401.
- ASSET Student Financial Aid Application: 2022-2023 or complete the CASFA electronically.
- Contribution Reviews/Changes: If you have had a loss of income related to COVID-19, please email us this completed form.
- Household Member: 2022-2023
- High School Diploma: 2022-2023
- Income Verification – Parent (Tax Transcript – Parent): 2021-2022
- Income Verification – Student (Tax Transcript – Student): 2022-2023
- Independent Verification: 2022-2023
- Non-filer Parent: 2022-2023
- Non-filer Student: 2022-2023
- Outside Scholarship Donor Release of Information
- Outside Scholarship Notification
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal
- Statement of Educational Purpose (Notary): 2022-2023
- Student Award
- Student Employee of the Year Nomination Form
- Undergraduate Student in Graduate Credits
Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Form
Students who do not meet the minimum standards to maintain their scholarship or financial aid eligibility are able to appeal. If your scholarship or financial aid has been terminated, you can review the Satisfactory Academic Progress standards here. To appeal, submit this form with a personal statement and any supporting documentation you may have.
Student Employment Forms
These forms are for department supervisors. They will be available at the time they are required as noted. If you are a student looking for a work study contract, it is available on Trailhead > Financial Aid tab (on the left)>Work Study (yellow section).
- Student Employee of the Year Nomination Form.
- Work Study Contracts are available on Trailhead in the yellow work study section
Colorado School of Mines
Financial Aid Office
1301 19th Street
Golden, CO 80401