To submit completed forms to the Financial Aid Office:

  • Scan and email to
  • Drop off at the Financial Aid Office (first floor of the Ben Parker Student Center behind the Cashier’s Office)
    Monday through Friday, 8 am–5 pm
  • Fax to 303.384.2252
  • Mail: Mines Financial Aid, Colorado School of Mines, 1200 16th St., Golden, CO 80401


Forms A-Z


Contribution Review/Professional Judgment Forms

Submit one of these forms to request a financial aid review based on family financial circumstances not reflected on the FAFSA. Reviews begin March 1 and end February 28 for a specific academic year.




Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Form

Submit this form if you have been notified that your federal, state or institutional funding has been terminated and you are able to appeal.

Scholarship Forms


  • Outside Scholarship Notification. Please use this form to notify our office of any scholarships you have been awarded by a private donor.
  • Barnes and Noble Textbook Scholarship Application. Check back in November for the spring 2019.
  • Student Award. For department use to award a student.


Student Employment Forms

These forms are for department supervisors. They will be available at the time they are required as noted. If you are a student looking for a work study contract, it is available on Trailhead > Financial Aid tab (on the left). 

  • Student Employee of the Year Nomination Form. Check back January 2019
  • Work Study Contracts are available on Trailhead.

Contact Us

Financial Aid Office
  Ben Parker Student Center
1200 16th Street
Golden, CO 80401
  FAX: 303-384-2252
Toll-free: 1-888-446-9489

Subscribe to Our Newsletter

Download Forms

More information:

For billing issues contact: Bursar’s Office 303-273-3158

For health insurance waivers contact: Health Center 303-273-3388

For College Opportunity Fund contact: Registrar’s Office 303-273-3200

For information on Veteran Affairs contact: Registrar’s Office 303-273-3200